Boutique Culinary Tours of Sri Lanka
Expressions of Interest and Bookings for 2018
Experience Sri Lanka like nobody has done before… come on a journey that will delight your senses, enrich your knowledge and leave you with an appreciation of Sri Lanka’s rich culture and culinary traditions.
12 Day Ladies Tour – Experience Sri Lanka and all it has to offer …
14 Day Tour of Sri Lanka in your own private vehicle and driver…
Some of Sri Lanka’s best Chefs will mentor you in the preparation of exotic meals and share their knowledge of the culture and traditions that influence Sri Lankan food. Your mentors will also lead you on expeditions to local markets to pick the finest fresh fruit, vegetables and produce specific to that region. After your master class you have time at each destination to explore the heritage, beauty and culture that Sri Lanka has to offer all with your own driver and car. At the end of the day relax in your 5 star accommodation…each venue will take you on a memorable experience that you can only dream of.
Join us on a one in a lifetime experience that will tantalize your taste buds, mind and heart.
Contact us :- email@example.com
News & Updates
- Miris Trails first Sri Lankan 14-day cooking class tour in September was so successful that convener Sonali Peiris is already organising another one for next year. Anyone who books soon will receive an ‘early bird’ discount of $500 off the normal $5500 per person tour price. The eight couples...December 17, 2013
- The first session of the Cookery Class organized by Miris Trails, in alliance with Sri Lanka Tailor-Made (Jetwing Travels) kicked off on a spectacular note. The nature of the tour is primarily to cater to a discerning group of food lovers who will be staying at some of the finest hotels in the...December 11, 2013
- A Sri Lankan entrepreneur based in Australia, hard on the heels of the new era of incentive travel and ‘enjoying an experience’, is organising the ‘Miris Trail’ – a culinary tour of the island for just eight couples. It is not enjoying lunu miris or kochchi miris in the real sense of the w...December 10, 2013
- The first session of the Cookery Class organized by Miris Trails, in alliance with Sri Lanka Tailor-Made (Jetwing Travels) started off on a spectacular note. The nature of the tour is primarily to cater to a discerning group of food lovers who will be staying at some of the finest hotels in the...
- Sri Lankan Sonali Peiris is proud of her heritage – so much so she is in the process of organizing a 14-day tour of Sri Lankan regional areas for 16 people that will include a chauffeur driven car to seven destinations with five-star accommodation. However, the real tour attraction is the master...